Assistant Reliability Manager
Precious Metals Refining
Maintenance, Applied Technology
If our recycling capabilities can help tackle recource scarcity, IMAGINE WHAT YOU CAN DO?
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
Who we are looking for
- Master electro-mechanics and a keen interest for technology and industrial equipment
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong team spirit, open and motivating communication style
- Analytical and focused on results
- Committed, flexible and positive ‘can do’ spirit
- Creative mind-set
What you will be doing
- As assistant Reliability Engineer in the business unit Umicore Precious Metals refining
You are part of the maintenance organisation in the reliability teams and will work on different reliability and maintenance engineering assignments like:
- Root cause analyses for major failures of equipments
- Defining the maintenance strategy for different installations
- Managing equipments like rotating equipments, tanks, piping or safety critical equipments
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organization, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?