Manager Analytical laboratory (Junior)
Research & Development
You manage an analytical lab section and develop analytical research work to optimize quality, costs and throughput times. You represent the lab in external contacts related to your competence field.
- You manage the daily operations in your lab section
- You promote and coach the co-workers
- You coordinate the analytical research programs, implement operational improvements and launch new investment requests
- You play an active and leading role in the communication process of your section and promote teamwork
- You deploy the EHS standards and action plans within your team
- You contribute to the budget preparation
- You advise internal customers about analytical topics, initiate cost reduction proposals.
- You maintain contacts with all your customers
- You assure a constant high quality level of assaying
- You control the validation of the process in the lab section
- You have a PhD degree in Chemistry or Geology, Master in Materials Science, Bioscience Engineering or equivalent.
- You have a solid chemical analytical expertise and you are familiar with quality assurance principles and statistics
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You have solid leadership and communication skills, you are a team player and people manager and also committed to results
- You are a strong problem solver, have an analytical mindset and are creative in developing new methods and procedures