Business Consultant Digital Automation and RPA
Belgium - Hoboken
Posted on 22-03-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Information Systems
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Our Collaboration & Automation center of excellence is the perfect place to express your ideas and use your developer skills in various contexts using various technologies. You will quickly create a network of IT and business stakeholders which will expand your experience in managing small to medium projects. Those projects have short turnaround times and are specific so you will create a direct and visible impact our business units.
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor of applied IT, master in IT or computer science
- Passion about digital technologies and you keep up to date with the newest evolutions
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in digital technology domains. Relevant experience is a plus: RPA, UiPath, Office365, Power Automate, Artificial Intelligence, Azure.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills and motivator within multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our technologies can tackle some of the world’s most pressing challenges IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?Apply