Business IT Manager
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 19-05-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The position will focus on:
- the roll out of the Business IT global vision Umicore Finland
- safeguarding of the Kokkola application templates and IT application architecture
- the support to local key users
- the coordination with IT and the local site in case of change requests
- training of the local key users and
- change management
Who we are looking for?
- Master’s degree in IT, finance, applied computer sciences or related field
- experience with SAP and Business IT management
- must possess business knowledge, strong analytical, clear understanding of priority setting, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- good understanding of financial, commercial and operational flows and interactions between different entities and teams
- good cooperation and teamwork skills
- fluent English
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Applications in English, latest 29.5.2022
For further information, please contact RBM & CSM BP & IT Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
IF OUR TECHNOLOGIES CAN MAKE THE WORLD BETTER CONNECTED, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?