Business Young Graduate Digitalization - Olen/Brussels
New Business Incubation
Posted on 08-12-2021
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About the Young Graduate Program
By means of the Young Graduate Program (YGP), Umicore wants to attract young graduates who will develop into Umicore Manager’s profiles . As a YG you will contribute to two different projects during 2 years in different business units or sites.
By the end of those projects you will be coached towards a role that is in line with your personality and interests within the broad business spectrum of the Umicore organization.
All projects will start as from September 1st 2022 and we will help you to go through an intensive learning program to build up strong business skills and be part of our future business leaders. You will benefit from a custom-made development plan and get support from the young talent and onboarding manager during the entire program. And off course we’ll connect you with the community of former Young Graduates.
How you will create your impact
As Business Young Graduate Digitalization - Olen/Brussels
In this project you will support a specific business unit with the implementation of their digitalization roadmap by implementing one larger or multiple smaller digitalization projects in the business reality ((advanced) analytics, mobility, digital solutions / applications).
Become what you want!
- You are a Young graduate with a Master degree (already graduated in 2021 or to obtain in 2022) in (applied) economics, commercial engineering/sciences, or other with a keen interest for supply, finance and market developments. A focus on computer science or Informatics is certainly a plus.
- You are Fluent in English, Dutch and French, knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Analytical, fast and flexible, able to switch priorities is what you are.
- Focused on results, committed, flexible and have positive ‘can do’ spirit is what you bring.
- Team player, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, with hands-on mentality and service-minded is what you aim for.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO