Engineer- AM Electrical
China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Applied Technology, Engineering
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Responsible for the maintenance and management of the company's power supply, to ensure power supply's safe and reliable operation.
1. Fully responsible for the management of the company's strong power operation, ensuring the safety and reliability of strong power operation.
1.1 establish and maintain strong power management standards to ensure safe and reliable operation;
1.2 responsible for the management of the distribution room of the company, ensuring the safe operation of transformers, high and low voltage distribution cabinets;
1.3 responsible for the design, construction and debugging of the strong power project of the transformation project;
1.4 responsible for the maintenance and repair of strong power equipment and facilities, establish the list of relevant spare parts, deal with and modify electrical faults in time;
2. Responsible for the measurement, statistics, analysis and countermeasures of power consumption, and put forward relevant improvement measures to meet the needs of energy saving and consumption reduction.
3. Responsible for the configuration and management of power and lighting power of the company, as well as the coordination of power supply and power supply.
4. Manage electrical construction units and continuous improvement of electrical facilities.
5. Other electric-related matters and other work assigned by superiors.
What we are looking for
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering, more than 5 years after graduation;
2. Familiar with strong power equipment, especially distribution and power transmission equipment, experience in distribution room management is preferred;
3. Holding high-voltage electrician network operation license and low-voltage electrician operation license;
4. Familiar with the working principle and structure of electrical equipment, able to skillfully solve the fault of electrical equipment;
5. Familiar with electrical drawing
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China