Finance & Controlling Specialist
Poland, Nowa Ruda
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
Finance and Controlling NRP
- Verification status of investments projects according settlement of Capital Expenditures and activation of Fixed assets;
- Preparation labels with 2DMC codes to mark fixed assets in the Plant;
- Preparation inventory of fixed assets;
- Preparation regular reports to Central Statistical Office (monthly, quarterly and yearly);
- Coordination and optimization flow of accounting documents prepared in the Plant;
- Support the physical inventory of stock;
- Support of controlling analysis (among others: costs, masterdata);
- Manual HEDGE disposition related invoices in foreign currencies;
- Support by other activities related finance and controlling in the Plant;
- Support PM purchases for all customers at MM on the basis of customer contracts
- Coordination and control of the PM supply for consigned customers
- PM quarter-price determination for quarterly customers
- Preferred University degree/Master in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, at least Student of University of Economy with Economy High School Diploma;
- Basic working knowledge in SAP FI and CO module, MDP, MM and SD module
- 1+ years related experience in the industry in a finance or controlling organization or in comparable consulting business;
- Basic working knowledge in budgeting forecasting, financial analysis;
- Basic knowledge in IFRS, Polish GAAP and Polish Tax laws;
- Expert office computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Language skills (English communicative, Polish and a third language (German) as a plus);
- Openness on working in virtual (multi-cultural) teams and organizations;
- Openness on new challenges
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Umicore Autocat Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Słupiecka 31
57-402 Nowa Ruda