South Korea, Cheonan
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The Health Engineer is responsible for health management for RBMK employees and workplace improvement and health issues in the workplace.
1. Coordinate yearly medical check-up.
- Special medical check up
- General medical check up
2. Coordinate pre-placement, post-placement medical check-up
3. Follow up medical check-up.
4. Provide first aid to any employees who have minor injury.
5. Provide general guidance on health management to employees.
6. Provide health and MSDS training.
7. Coordinate working environment monitoring and bio-monitoring.
8. Conduct ergonomic risk assessment
9. Cardiovascular disease risk assessment
10. PPE distribution logbook keeping
11. Handle regulatory health issue
12. Lead health promotion campaign.
13. Implement respiratory protection, hearing conservation program
14. Purchase EHS supply and cost management in SAP system
Who we are looking for
- Certificate to be health engineer.
- Understanding and in-depth knowledge of health Regulatory requirements.
- Good training delivery skill.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Degree/diploma in health management.
- Basic level of English skill.
- Solid experience in health management.
- Hold industrial hygiene License.
- Hold health diploma.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?