Cobalt & Specialty Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Cobalt & Specialty Materials
Mastering the cobalt value chain. Umicore’s expertise covers the sourcing, production and distribution of cobalt and nickel products. Umicore’s materials are at the heart of products we use every day such as rechargeable batteries, tools, paints and tyres. Our recycling and refining processes give new life to cobalt and other metals and reduce environmental impacts. To meet the demands of our customers we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Umicore Specialty Powders France (USPF) is an SME of 100 people, subsidiary of the Umicore Group (http://www.umicore.fr) since 2017.
We manufacture metal powders (Pre-alloyed, tungsten carbide, tungsten, cobalt etc.) for several industries: diamond tools, cemented carbides, refractory metals and metal injection moulding.
The challenge today is to continue the transformations initiated within the framework of the vision in terms of organisation, industrial capacity, culture etc.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the site in Grenoble, the HR Manager is responsible for :
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of the long-term vision for the site :
- by being a driving force within the Management team on HR issues and on the subjects of organisational change, on actions to support change, on the deployment of the vision to all staff, etc.
- translating the long-term vision into an HR action plan
- by ensuring the implementation of the HSE policy through field presence
- by ensuring its deployment within the scope managed
- Ensuring the adequacy and development of Human Resources to the company's needs, in compliance with the regulatory framework and the budget
- by developing appropriate systems/processes for recruitment, training, benefits and remuneration (health insurance, provident fund, CET, employee savings schemes (PEE and PERCO), job and workforce management
- deploying the appropriate tools to manage HR processes (payroll, training, annual interviews, etc.)
- by supervising personnel administration, from employee entry to exit
- by managing the team (1 HR manager & 1 student)
- proposing and monitoring relevant indicators as a pilot of the HR process within the framework of our certification
- by ensuring social communication
- Supporting managers in the HR aspects of their function:
- organisational development, recruitment, career development, disciplinary, litigation, etc.
- legal advice
- Co-piloting, with the General Manager, the social relations:
- ensuring the application of regulations (professional elections, consultations, etc.)
- by maintaining a constructive social dialogue (facilitation of the CSE, etc.)
- by negotiating the collective agreements necessary for the smooth running of the company
Who we are looking for
- You are a holder of a Bac + 5 degree (Business school or University) in Human Resources or People&Organisational Development.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position within an industrial international environment and in a changing organisation (transformation context).
- You are Proficient in MS Office (Excel). You are familiar with ADP (GTA/Paie) and Successfactors.
- You are fluent in French and English (management team meetings).
- You have strong leadership skills. By your ‘can do’ attitude, you are able to focus on the priorities and finding solutions.
- Your style of work and communication is structured and well organized in order to realise and implement change projects and management decisions.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?