HR Operations Analyst
China - Shanghai - RHQ
Posted on 20-11-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Powering the cars of the future. Giving new life to used metals. We are the leading circular materials technology company fulfilling its mission to create materials for a better life. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Support Functions
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Deliver on HR Operational process and service delivery on Payroll, C&B and Time Management
- Actively contribute and support Operational Excellence and technology adoption
- Work together in teams during improvement meetings bringing a positive perspective and ideas to help to improve processes and services
- Work closely together with HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise and Site HR and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure
Who we are looking for
- University degree and above, at least three years related experiences in payroll, C&B in manufacturing business.
- HR operational and administration expertise (managing, improving and implementing services and processes in area of expertise (C&B, payroll, time management, etc)
- Experience with HR technologies (e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors, payroll and time systems, etc)
- Experience working in projects
- Strong communication skills and collaboration/coordination
- Experience in guiding strong practices around knowledge management, technology usage and data quality stewardship
- Working with 3rd party partners in a collaborative way
- Good risk management experience and demonstrated acumen around mitigating risks
• Business and data and process acumen
• Entrepreneurial mindset; Willing to take healthy business risks and hungry for new challenges
• Good trouble shooting and solution orientation
• Excellent communication and a positive mindset
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
People and Organization, where we work together, learn from and connect with each other is an evolution of Human Resources.
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?