China, Shanghai - RHQ
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- You conduct complex internal audit project work, mainly in Asia, in team or alone.
- You organize audit missions, carry out fieldwork, prepare meetings and presentations at the audited entities. You write high quality audit reports including recommendations for internal control related improvements or risk management processes.
- You follow up on the implementation of recommendations, and interact with Corporate Departments, Shared Operational Functions and Business Units in order to create cross functional added value.
- You take responsibility for specific subject areas in the audit department.
- You continuously develop knowledge and professional expertise as well as tools and skills to further improve the quality of the department.
- You have a university degree in economics, finance, accounting or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years working experience in an audit firm. Experience in Big 4 Audit Firms is an asset. Possession of CPA / CIA certification is a plus.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowing Korean is an advantage.
- You have well developed skills in planning and project management.
- You are open minded, curious, an active listener, good communicator and team player.
- You are autonomous, convincing, sensitive for cultural differences and have high ethical standards.
- You are skilled in MS Office software, knowing SAP is an asset.
- Frequent travel to the entities audited is required. International mobility within Umicore Group is expected.
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?