IT Security Compliance Manager
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our business supporting functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
In our global IT headquarter in Hoboken (Antwerp) the security team will work on the newly defined IT security roadmap for the whole innovative industrial and business supporting organization of Umicore worldwide.
In a small but growing team, you will be part of the IT organization and you will be able to make the difference within the ongoing digital transformation process in line with the guiding IT security strategy.
- The Security Compliance Manager will focus on communicating the updated IT security policy framework and Information Security Management System (ISMS – based on ISO 27001) to the stakeholders within IT and (where applicable) to BIT and PIT teams. In close collaboration with the Security Architect, Security Operations Manager and Security analyst, he or she will ensure all stakeholders know which actions are required by them and by what time.
- The Security Compliance manager will identify any gaps and report back to the CISO. The Security Compliance Manager not only measures and reports but actively initiates efforts to raise the compliance level to our own Umicore IT security policy framework. This includes raising security awareness where needed in support of the CISO and CSO of Umicore.
- In addition, in year 1 we expect the Security Compliance Manager to become fully familiarized with the governing IT processes and technologies. He or she will be tasked to perform IT security risk assessments (e.g. new IT suppliers) and to complete IT security questionnaires (e.g. from customers).
- In support of the CISO, to whom he/she also reports, the Security Compliance Manager will provide input on reporting of the current state of IT security at Umicore.
- You have a Master or equal degree through experience
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the domain of IT security
- You have at least 5 years of (project) management experience in international and global organizations
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English language
- You have very strong analytical and reporting skills
- You are very knowledgeable on Information Security standards
- You are an expert in various IT security domains (preferably certified)
- You are willing to go for the extra mile; you are very responsive and delivery oriented
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?