Maintenance Support Supervisor
South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The AM Administrator performs administrative/clerical support work for RBMK Asset Management Dept. in the performance of their work and the efficient operation of the maintenance, CAPEX & other assigned AM scope.
- Requisitions(SC) and tracks merchandise, supplies, parts, external labor and equipment needed for maintenance, construction and all AM activities
- Maintain inventory control of spare parts, materials and supplies using SAP systems
- Develop and maintain procurement records of labor and material used in maintenance and construction activities.
- Tracking & reporting cost result in the dept. level.
- Request to purchasing team(RPL) to create material code in SAP
- Main point of contact with purchasing team(RPL) ; attending meetings as required for receiving and conveying information
- Keep maintaining, collecting, tracking & reporting department performance
- Prepare a variety of written materials (e.g. MOM, fiscal and statistical reports, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information
3. PM SAP administrator support
- Support PM SAP administration work as sub key user of system
- Support site3 planner task
4. General assistant work
Who we are looking for
i. Education: Bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical or electronical engineering
ii. Technical skills:
- Maintenance experience will be strongly recommended
- Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc..)
- P&ID reading, Mechanical assembly drawing reading are preferred
- Intermediate level English in speaking, written, listening
iii. Interpersonal skills:
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Analytical thinking, problem solving ability.
- Self-motivated, open minded and strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and eager for challenges in a new environment
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can boost the range of e-cars, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?