Manager of Record to Report of GFS China
China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for RBMC's day-to-day operation of the Record to Report department of GFS China. Ensure end-to-end process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain the 3P master data and backup for chart of account management and PRC report structure timely for all China entities.
- FA accounting for additions, disposals, transfer, adjustments, execute the depreciation monthly and assist site finance physical count regularly.
- Book all accruals, provisions, tax and GL entries, ensure all accounting activities meet the compliance requirements and MICR.
- Execute valuation and analysis the Forex result monthly.
- Maintain the closing check list timely, summarize the closing issues and organize regular update meetings to review and improve continuous.
- Provide PRC report, internal reports and Cognos reports timely and accurate, and keep improving closing efficiency.
- Ensure an unqualified annual audit report
- Maintain good communication with site finance and have the sense of service to site finance.
- Improve the process continuous and sharing
- Improve the process continuous in collaboration with the operational team (standardization, optimization and harmonization, automation, internal controls, policies)
- Update the related documents (procedures, work instruction and work flow) timely
- Study and sharing the new update of IFRS and CAS
- Project Management
- Identifies, proposes and implements continuous improvement projects in order to further improve efficiency.
- Works together with the GPO team to determine priorities and the IS project teams for the implementation planning.
- People management and Others
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or above degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Finance.
- More than 8 years of experience within the field of Accounting and 4 years in reporting in foreign invested company.
- At least 2 years working experience in RTR of financial service center
- More than 2 years’ experience in management team and can motivate employees to achieve the goals.
- Proficient in Office software (Word, Excel, etc.) and SAP.
- Should demonstrate understanding and vision on digitalization and automation within Finance
- Good communication skills and able to influence other teams in order to get things done; You are able to listen to customers and translate their requirements into efficient & effective processes;
- Fluent oral and written English
- Ability to meet deadline and work well under pressure and complex environment; You have enthusiasm and can do and positive mindset even under pressure.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?