South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Mechanical maintenance technicians are responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing manufacturing machinery of RBMK.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on process equipment and auxiliary systems to ensure equipment reliability
- Troubleshoot and perform corrective maintenance on process equipment and auxiliary systems
- Maintain records of mechanical activities as well as work order feedback including labor charges, downtime, etc. in PM SAP
- Maintain site mechanical equipment and possess with a basic understanding of the various types of valves, piping & various equipment often associated with maintenance tools and applications.
Who we are looking for
- Junior college graduate with 2~5 years’ of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of machines and tools
- Ability to build positive working relationships with cross-functional teams
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can boost the range of e-cars, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?