China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
1. Implement and follow up workshop training plan.
2. Identify and evaluate the environmental factors and hazards in the work, train, regularly check the safety behaviors of employees, and patrol the safety environment.
3. Implement workshop production plan. Check and monitor production progress and discipline.
4. Supervise and inspect the operation of the staff according to the production process to ensure the product quality is up to the standard.
5. According to the plan of the workshop, monitor the instruments in the workshop to ensure regular calibration.
6. Report quality abnormality, assist in quality accident investigation and improvement.
7. Assist production manager in safety management.
8. SAP system production data entry.
9. Actively carry out on-site 5S activities, strengthen responsibility management, create a better production environment, and improve the quality of employees.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by the manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than five years related working experience, chemical engineering is preferred.
2. Have some management experience, be able to solve problems independently
3. Familiar with office software
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China