Project Execution Manager
China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Maintenance, Engineering, Process & Product Development
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Work with RBM PTE department and JUC management team to conduct project feasibility evaluation and set up project plan.
- According to RBM PTE’s request and project excellence, assist to project manager to monitor and control onsite work progress, scheduling, quality and cost to ensure the project running smoothly. Timely report the project status in different stage.
- Manage out-sourcing vendors & contractors onsite, analyse the potential risk and recommend to mitigate the problems from construction of EHS, manpower, stuffs and so no; cross work with the people from functional dept. to support technical data and release needed resources onsite to ensure the installation of new assembly workshop and timely delivery.
- Perform engineering and technical support to the projects when needed.
- Participating JUC ROCE events e.g. ACE/STOP card, 5S, PSM, training…
- Other work assigned by the superiors
Wo we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or preferably higher in engineering
- Technical knowledge and/or background in order to interpret the technical documents (chemical and mechanical). Having a background in chemical engineering or chemistry is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering project environment, preferably in the chemical industry
- Knowledge of Engineering design products (e.g. Autocad) and project scheduling methods (e.g. PERT, Gantt, MS project)
- Experience with Quality and EHS management systems is a plus.
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently, including technical English
- Positive and commit to work, can work independently
- Result – oriented, self – driving
- Ability to work in a matrix structure, good communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China
If our battery materials can boost the range of e-cars, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?