China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Engineering, Process & Product Development, Product Management, EHS/Quality, Applied Technology
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- Organize and qualitativly develop the PRA in cooperation with the PRA scribe, the owner of the process and process engineers.
- Organizes the PHA/PRA conform the planning
- Controls the PHA/PRA teams
- Safeguards the organisation and efficiency of the PHA/PRA
- REsponsible fort he quality and the end result of the team efforts made. Is part of the process safety –knowledge group within Umicore
- Works together with
- Production leaders and employees
- AM department
- Process engineers
- Reliability managers
- Organization of PHA/PRA
- Quality PHA/PRA
- Final choice of RRM
- Transfer of actions / measrues towards responsibles
- Transfer of measures to optimize the PHA/PRA process
- Qualified after being tested as PSM expert (qualified competence)
- Social skills with functional authority tob e able to work together with different levels of the organization.
- Capabble to steer functional PHA/PRA teams existing out of people from different departments to moderate and if necessary to be the moderator to come to an agreed solution
- Knowledge of chemistry is required (bachelor chemistry of equal by experience)
- Understands basic chemistry
- Capable to learn and understand specific relevant umicore processes
- Understands teh basic parameters of chemical processes and can interprete the dangers and risks
- Knowledge of process euipment is required – can indepently understand and is able to read P&ID’s
- Can read and understand SOP’s, and is able to ask critical questions towards the content
- Understands CONTROLS and BPCS systems
- Has a basic understanding of umicore process equpment
- Understands the deisgn speciifcations of process equipment
- Has detailed knowledge twards umicores design standards / specifications
- Is able to take up the role as contact person towards engineering and production departments to request details about the PRA analysis and measures
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China