Quality Engineer (Korean speaking)
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Customer complaints’ management
• Supports customer requests and complaints’ management.
• Review CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) and improve Quality Management Systems.
• Coordinate the meetings in scope of customer quality issues.
• Support the implementation of customer’s requirements.
• Effectively ensure and execute compliance of improvement actions.
• Share the audit results and follow up the findings in order to meet customer expectation.
Change management process
• Review changes and support implementation and approval process.
• Support product qualification process
Who we are looking for
• Higher education (preferably technical)
• Good knowledge of Korean and English or Polish both spoken and written
• Experience (1-3 years) in cooperation with clients (preferably in the automotive industry).
• Good negotiation skills
• Knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel and Power Point).
• Driving license. B.
• Willingness to travel.
• Knowledge of quality tools and ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 specifications is welcome
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?