South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The Quality Technologist(SQA) works under SQA officer. Quality Technologist(SQA) is responsible for monitoring, evaluation and improvement of incoming products and supplier quality in compliance with ISO9001, IATF16949 and RBM standards.
1. Raw & sub-material incoming quality management
- Review of analysis data & Statistical Quality Control
- Management sample and analysis plan
2. Supplier process audit
- Conduct supplier PPAP and regular audit
3. Supplier MOC management
- Review supplier specification, 4M change control
4. Guidance that improvement of supplier quality management system
Who we are looking for
1. Education & Experience
- 4-years college graduates or equality experienced.
- Major : Industrial engineering (preference) / Chemical, Material, Metal engineering
- 5 to 7 years of experience in quality management
2. Technical skills
- Knowledge and experience of quality management system (ISO 9001, IATF 16949)
- Experience of supplier quality management
- Experience of automotive quality management
3. Other skills
- Good written and spoken English communication
- Good communicator, strong interpersonal skills, promoter of internal team member and cooperation & other part
4. Personal skills
- Ability to identify, define and solve problems.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving ability.
- Positive attitude and challenge spirit for new environment.
- Good relationship with other part and department to find the best way.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?