South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Act as a recruiter provide needed talents on timely manner in accordance with related rules and regulations. Also be in charge of necessary recruiting related administrative. Support RBMK Talent Acquisition Manager with development and implementation of recruiting strategy aligned with employer branding to identify targeted talent for Umicore Korea.
- In charge of overall recruiting process for all types of hiring request
- Proactively recruit new resources and manage current recruiting agencies for both professional and production workers
- Support Talent Acquisition manager with improving recruiting process such as candidate pooling, screening and selection process. Position request, job posting, resume screening, interview, assessment, probation evaluation and onboarding process.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate various internal and external recruiting channels as employee referral, external agencies, job board, schools, university laboratories, labor office, job fairs, related conference and etc,.
- Develop and build strong relationship with external stakeholders.
- Responsible for effective selection process such as interviews, Technical assessment, competency assessment and etc,.
- Be able to support the interviewer, hiring manager and relevant stakeholders in regards to the hiring process, interview skill, tips, recruiting system and etc,.
- Manage mass and strategic recruiting for the production workers with external agency and Job board.
- Responsible for System(Success Factor) recruiting for efficient use, candidate managing and record tracking.
- Provide regular information for report on recruiting such as hiring status update, hiring analysis and etc ,.
- Work closely with Talent acquisition team with Employer branding activities, such as Job Fair, University Road show, events..
- Deal with recruiting matters related to government official (disabled/aged/ veterans..)
- Execute effective onboarding process to help smooth landing of new employee.
- Make sure the hiring managers are aware of and follow the probation review and internal transfer process
- Manage and record Job description for the position in charge
- Support/Manage Induction program for new comers
Who we are looking for
• A good communicator with ability to partner/collaborate/consult with all levels of our organization
• Clear and well organized thought process with detail oriented data management skill
• Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience
• 3~7 years’ experience in HR area
• Understand basic labor law and HR regulations and system
• Native Korean speaker with excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Good understanding of the market/industry as well as company
• Proficient in Excel/PPT/Wor
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO