Warehouse and Logistics Quality/ EHS Specialist
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 03-07-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate daily Quality and EHS activities in his/her domain by monitoring Quality and EHS systems and procedures
- Responsible for good organization of documentation in Warehouse and Logictics team
- Promote Quality and QEHS awareness through training and developmental activities.
- Responsible for QEHS part in case of Management of Changes, assisting Manager and Supervisor to have it properly documented and employees timely trained
- Manage internal audits and work as key point for external ones.
- Coordinate number of internal EHS program locally
- Make sure non-conformities and customer complaints analyzes are timely done and organized with relevant departments
- Responsible for the good quality of the Fault Tree Analysis and corrective action request contents. Follow up all actions timely
- Manage QEHS KPI's in respective team
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Chemistry, Metallurgy, Materials Science or similar nice to have) with minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of EHS regulations, ISO 9001/14001 and/or IATF 16949 requirements
- Advanced written and spoken English and Polish
- Experience in Kaizen philosophy and FMEA application
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?