Young Graduate Program China-Business Analyst (SAP Logistics)
China, Guangzhou - RHQ
Applied Technology, Procurement, Information Technology, Maintenance
Posted on 29-09-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Information Systems
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
Being part of the IS Department, the function aims at ensuring the necessary ‘proximity’ towards the APAC entities by:
- providing direct functional support (on a project and/or operational modules) for the Logistics related applications while interacting with IS organisation for technical aspects;
- monitoring processes efficiency;
The jobholder will as well monitor compliance of process and tools with corresponding group policies, with business objectives, and with IT roadmap. Therefore, the jobholder has also the responsibility to identify and support local process automation and digitalization initiatives.
The regional team member will be an expert in his/her domain, SAP Logistics (integrated with Umicore metal solution), from a functional & configuration point of view.
Within his/her area of responsibilities, the regional team member will keep the APAC Head of Business Applications and whenever needed the Group Business Applications Director informed about his/her activities.
Who we are looking for
Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or IT/ERP technology.
Native profile (Chinese)
- In-depth knowledge of the following SAP Logistics (functional and technical side), Microsoft office.
- Knowledge and experience with robotics application (UI Path) and technology awareness are a plus.
- Excellent command and fluency in English.
- Cantonese is a plus.
- Work in an international / multi-cultural environment, with different person profiles and managing different priorities simultaneously.
- Plan the sequence of actions in a project mode, while staying flexible in changing priorities environment.
- Willingness to travel: 30%~40%
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?