Transparency notification by Baillie Gifford & Co
In accordance with article 14, § 1 of the law of 2 May 2007 on disclosure of major holdings Baillie Gifford & Co. has recently notified Umicore that it has crossed the statutory threshold of 10% for the total of direct voting rights + equivalent financial instruments.
Summary of the moves:
|Date on which the threshold was crossed||Date of notification||Direct voting rights after the transaction||Equivalent financial instruments after the transaction||Total|
|27 September 2021||29 September 2021||10.01%||0.00%||10.01%|
· Date of notification: 29 September 2021
· Date on which the threshold is crossed: 27 September 2021
· Threshold of direct voting rights + equivalent financial instruments crossed upwards: 10%
· Notification by: Baillie Gifford & Co.
· Denominator: 246,400,000
· Reason for notification: Acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
The chain of control has been described at the end of the notification and can be found here.