RBM R&D Project Leader Battery Research Team (Cheonan, South Korea)
South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Research & Development
"RBM R&D Project Leader Battery Research Team (Cheonan, South Korea)"
Purpose of the job / summary
You head a small research team and perform prospective research projects in the area of rechargeable lithium batteries. You will efficiently direct the research activities, organize and design standard as well as innovative experiments. You report to the Head of Battery R&D Team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Leading LiB system understanding project
- Study of formulation & cell part for new application
- Li ion battery post-mortem analysis
- Technical assistance to customer related to product issue
- Tracking emerging technology in LiB market
- Specific development experience of lithium ion batteries such as cylindrical, prismatic, and polymer
- Good understanding of manufacturing process and equipment for battery
- Good checking problems, which can happen in the battery making process of battery and investigating its solution
- Battery design, interpretation of the performance, and getting improvement point fast.
- Knowledge about the trend of battery market in the world.
- Experience of VBA coding / SQL base will be plus
- The experience of leading team and good leading power from its experience
- Exact judgement for reaching the target performance fast
- Good communication with other teams for getting lots of information and their help
- Compromising skill with team members, customer, and supplier
- Communication in both Korean and English are required
- Ph.D in materials science / chemistry / electrochemistry and experience in battery industry will be plus
- MS. in materials science / chemistry / electrochemistry and + 3 ~ 5 years experience in battery industry