Engineer- AM Automation
China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Engineering, Applied Technology
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Assist the maintenance department to deal with electrical faults and propose product improvement measures
- Responsible for the technical management of automatic control equipment;
- Responsible for reviewing the construction drawings of automation engineering;
- Responsible for supervising the construction of automation control engineering and participating in equipment testing to ensure the construction quality;
- Organize the inspection of important equipment and spare parts;
- Responsible for investigating and treating equipment and facilities’ safety hazards timely;
- Organize the revision and improvement of the technical management system of automation equipment;
- Calibration, update and filing of electrical schematic diagram of automation equipment, and update of equipment identification;
What we are looking for
1.Electrical automation and related professional, familiar with the characteristics of common components of electrical control, can carry out electrical standard parts selection independently, circuit drawing;
2.College degree or above, more than 5 years (junior college more than 6years) non-standard industry equipment electrical design, automation integration experience, PLC and HMI programming, on-site debugging ability;
3.Experience in Siemens s7-300 PLC and inverter application is preferred
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Site 1 : No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China
Site 2 : No.688, Lianhai Road, High-tech District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Provice China