China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Process & Product Development
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the configuration of chemical reagents
- Be responsible for the daily maintenance of testing equipment and the operation and use of instruments and equipment
- Use the samples as required and ensure the quality of the samples during use.
- Test, collect data, calculate (including change), transfer, modify and judge samples according to regulations.
- Make initial judgment on the inspection data, and recheck the abnormal and unqualified samples
- Inspect and monitor QC samples regularly, and report any abnormality in time
- Be responsible for filling in relevant records and sorting out relevant records and data.
- Check according to the specification and plan during implementation, and the device administrator shall supervise the implementation
- Do well in assigned internal affairs and other tasks assigned by the superior
Who we are looking for
- College degree or above, major in Chemistry priority.
- Work conscientiously, diligently and carefully, with good team spirit
- Be familiar with the relevant knowledge of the project in charge and have judgment on the test results.
- Familiar with all kinds of office software
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?