Warehouse Supervisor (indirect materials and spare parts)
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Taking part in organization of the in-direct material warehouse, creation the procedures;
2. Taking part in master data set-up (Playing a SAP Key User role for the module), stock management definition;
3. Managing team and individual performance, turnover rate and plan for developing work capabilities.
4. Ensuring safe work place by enhancing shop floor patrol to find and eliminate any risk factors in warehouse and make sure that 5S activities are well conducted in the warehouse.
5. Maintaining proper warehouse utilization and take proper actions in case of exceeding target utilization.
6. Managing reception of the goods from Suppliers.
7. Supply of goods with right quality and in right time for our valued internal customers.
8. Continuously strive to achieve cost savings by eliminating any losses and improving current practices.
9. Managing warehouse facilities and equipment to hold them with good condition by daily checks and preventive maintenance activities.
10. Achieving KPI targets through regularly intense reviews for under-achieved KPIs and taking improvement actions.
Who we are looking for
• Master Degree diploma
• Very good English skills - written and verbal
• 3 years of experiences of warehouse management especially in maintenance area (spare parts)
• Experience in people management
• Good understanding and knowledge of Quality, EHS management systems (ISO 9001, TS16949, ISO 14000, OSHAS 18001)
• Experience in ERP system (SAP is preferred) and high level of MS office skills
• Ability of tasks defining and delegation
• Very good communication skills
• Self-motivated, open- minded, positive attitude for change or challenges
• Analytical thinking, problem solving ability
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?