IT Endpoint & Mobile Device Manager
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Business Supporting Functions (IT and others)
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our business supporting functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
In our global IT headquarter in Hoboken (Antwerp) the end user computing team is working to ensure we provide our end-users with a stable and secure digital workplace toolset that is in tune with what they require to be effective in their daily professional activities.
We are looking to add a new colleague to the team, to help us define the overall vision and strategy on endpoint management and work with us on the design and implementation thereof.
You will have as specific mission to work on mobile device management and build up expertise and service portfolio in that area. Aside from that you will equally take on responsibilities in the area of endpoint management of domain joined devices.
Detailed Responsibilities :
Contribute to define the vision, strategy and roadmap around endpoint management at Umicore (including but not limited to mobile device management)
Translate vision and strategy into system design and subsequent implementation Manage, optimize and maintain the relevant endpoint management platforms (based on Microsoft Intune, , configuration manager and co-management) in line with evolving technology, industry best practices and business requirements
- Define, configure, and maintain (security) policies, profiles and configuration baselines for endpoints on the relevant management platforms
- Monitor device compliancy and take remediation actions if required
- Create, update, and maintain user- and device groups in the relevant management platforms to enable effective endpoint management
- Manage, maintain and provision enterprise approved apps (corporate app store) and IT services on (mobile) endpoints
- Develop (automated) compliancy & system health reports
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on endpoint management
- Assists with piloting and testing new Apps and IT services for enterprise use, on mobile devices
Who we are looking for
- You have a Bachelor or equal degree through experience
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the domain of mobile device management, preferably based on Intune
- You preferably have experience with Microsoft configuration manager and/or Intune to manage Enterprise endpoints
- You have experience in international and global organizations
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to take initiative
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English language
- You are passionate and knowledgeable on IT technological trends
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?