Fuel cell & Stationary Catalysts
General Management, Sales & Marketing
Posted on 28-06-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Stationary Emission Control Catalysis
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tons of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. That's where you come in.
We are seeking a highly technical and motivated business person to the business unit Stationary Emission Control Catalysis (SECC) which is a part of the division Fuel Cells and Stationary. At SECC we deliver SCR and related solutions to the industry. For the EMEA sales office – which is also the global center for R/D of Stationary DeNOx technologies – we are seeking a new colleague to the sales team.
What you will be doing
- As a Sales Manager you work in an international and dynamic environment, dealing with customers and projects in the EMEA & Asia region.
- You manage the whole sales process. You prepare technical designs, quotations and specific pricings, define commercial terms and conditions, coordinate commercial aspects from sampling activity to serial production, and manage customer specific Logistics and Quality requirements.
- You handle sales, support to existing customers, and make sure to increase business and income to new potential customers and areas.
- You are not afraid of hand on assignment (reactor inspection, catalyst sample extraction etc) on site at customers facilities.
- You promote existing technologies as well as business development of Umicore ever improved and renewed catalytic solutions.
- You seek for new opportunities and customers in EMEA & Asia in corporation with the global team.
- You work closely with your supervisors and the global sales team, and monitor customer satisfaction, market dynamics, technical changes, trends and competition moves.
Who we are looking for
- You hold a master degree in scientific, technological or engineering domain and preferably have 3 years relevant experience in the off gas emission control industry.
- Experience with SCR technology is preferred and knowledge of catalytic oxidation and filtration is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of Danish or other languages is a plus
- Interest and basic knowledge of chemistry, mechanical and customer service is preferable.
- You have good analytic skills and are an advanced Excel user.
- You are result-driven with strong communication skills and open to different cultures.
- You are able to perform under constant business pressure.
- You are a good colleague have a positive mindset and a “go do” attitude
- You are prepared to travel.
What we offer
- We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
- Improving the environment and technology leader is naturally fun. We have table tennis and table football in the office, and there is a lot of social activities both on site and externally.
- Umicore is world leader in clean mobility and we support biking to work with excellent changing facilities on site.
If you have any questions please contact Sales Director EMEA & Asia, Mikkel Nygaard Larsen, at +45 2265 5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application as soon as possible. We will continuously hold job interviews.
If my expertise can help us make mobility cleaner, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.com/en/careers
Umicore Denmark ApS | Trine Lengaard | Human Resources
Kogle Allé 1 | 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark