South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 29-06-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The Quality Technologist(PQA) manages non-conformance process and product based on internal and customer requirements. Quality Technologist(PQA) participates in the internal audit and finds abnormality items to meet the internal/customer requirement.
1. Investigate the root cause of process abnormalities and discuss the improvement actions.
2. Support customer process audit and VOC to make improvement actions
3. Monitor product quality and judge quality grading for intermediate products.
4. Improvement activity through internal audit.
5. Improvement activity through process project.
Who we are looking for
- Good knowledge and understanding of manufacturing process and cathode materials.
- Good knowledge of quality grading process and judge and take follow-up actions.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3
- Basic skill how to use Excel, PowerPoint, Word and outlook program
- Ability to have a good relationship with team members to find best way
- Ability to have a good teamwork and positive attitude to challenge spirit for new environment
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can boost the range of e-cars, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO