RBM Poland - Logistic Clerk
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Responsible for contact with suppliers, customers and Back Office in Belgium
2. Operating in SAP EWM and TMS systems
3. Responsible for processing of documents (eg. CMR, Delivery Note, Packing List) and other administrative tasks
4. Ensure on documentation and information in the systems are align
5. Solving daily problems related with transportations and deliveries
6. Playing a interfaces role in communications between different parties
Who we are looking for
1 . Bachelor degree (preferred in logistics and transportations)
2. Nice to have experience in logistics (around 1 year)
2. Availability to work on 2 shifts
3. The English language on at least communicative level
4. Nice to have knowledge of SAP system
5. Ability to work independently and in a team
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?