South Korea, Seoul UMK
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Support Functions
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Performing on daily basis the treasury back office activities of the various entities in scope, including:
- Calculation of the daily cash position, supporting in the cash flow forecast collection, initiation of treasury payments;
- Post-trade duties, including control and administration of bank confirmation, SAP release, end of day health checks and settlement of treasury contracts
- Administration and documentation of bank loans and entrusted payments, in close collaboration with GFS team
- Daily administration of trade financing schemes, on collection and/or payment side, in close collaboration with BU local site and GFS colleagues
- Maintenance of various daily reports including credit lines & utilization report, BAD report & Sharepoint, and cash flow forecast reports
- Administration and maintenance of bank accounts: opening / closing, online banking, bank accounts masterfile, KYC and other banking compliance requirements, multibank platform,…
- Support Treasury team in the production of treasury reports and analysis (financial results, bank fees, BAD related costs, FX results,…)
- General administrative support for the department (archiving, mailing, meeting,…)
Who we are looking for
- A diploma is finance / accountancy / administration or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in finance department
- Good command both in Korean and English,
- Good organization, transparency and good communication
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?